A high standard of personal appearance is expected of all our students. We ask you to make sure that your child(ren) follow the academy dress code. Our uniform can be ordered online. For more information on prices or to order, visit the School Uniform Specialists. Enter password RAV501 at the top of the page to create an account.
- Light blue polo shirt
- Dark grey/black trousers / skirt / pinafore
- Navy jumper / cardigan with the academy logo on
- Black shoes
- White or black socks
Year 6 Uniform
We have recently introduced a new uniform for our year 6 students. Our year 6’s wear a smart blazer, a tie and a white shirt. All of which can be purchased from our uniform shop and local supermarkets.
Optional Summer Uniform
- Blue and white checked summer dress
- Dark grey shorts
- White t-shirt
- Black shorts
- In winter -a black or navy tracksuit
- Please keep hair tidy with no extreme hair cuts/styles. Accessories to be kept to a minimum and in a school/neutral colour.
- Please note children are not allowed to wear make up, this includes nail varnish or false nails. False nails are a health and safety issue and if children are wearing them they will not be able to join in with some of our lessons. Ensure false nails are removed after the holiday periods before returning to school.