In 2011-12 the government launched its Pupil Premium funding. This money is sent to schools and academies based on the number of pupils who are eligible for Free School Meals (FSM). Since 2012-13 it has been expanded to include all children who have been eligible for FSM within the last 6 years.
This money is allocated to initiatives to ensure these pupils reach their full potential, both academically and socially.
For a 2015-2016 breakdown, click here
For a 2016 -2017 breakdown, click here
For a 2017-2018 breakdown, click here.
In 2012-13 the academy received £96,565.00 of Pupil Premium funding. This money so far has been allocated to the following initiatives:
At Ravens the premium has been used to support the following services:
- Before School Club ‐ Breakfast Club
- After School Clubs ‐ Football Girls and Boys, Let’s Get Cooking, Gardening (Yr1), Story Telling Club.
- LSA’s working in specific groups –Nurturing, Boosting, Reading, Maths, Specific Learning Programmes, Additional EAL.
- Resources: Online reading support, ICT, Forest Schools, Nonteaching Deputy Headteacher, Part‐time SENCO & SENCO support, Learning Mentors, Family Liaison Officer, Swimming Lessons for pupils Yr3 and above, Time for Deputy to analyse DATA, Investment in Library.
Primary Sport and Development
- Primary Sport and Development Plans can be viewed by clicking on the following links.
- Primary Sport and Development Plan 2017/18
- Primary Sport and Development Plan 2016/17
- Primary Sport and Development Plan 2015/16